13 april 2007

Blandband

1. If I Ever Feel Better – Phoenix
2. Summer Days – Phoenix
3. Freeze The Saints – Stephen Malkmus
4. Losing My Religion – Tori Amos
5. I Don’t Like Mondays – Tori Amos
6. Bittersweet Soul Music – Tower of Power
7. Soul Vaccination – Tower of Power
8. You Put Something Better Inside Of Me – Rod Stewart
9. Spit On A Stranger – Kathryn Williams
10. Revelation – Charles Earland
11. Sunny – James Brown & Dee Felice Trio
12. Trying To Get To You – Arnold Blair
13. One By One - Wilco & Billy Bragg
14. Someday I Suppose – The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
15. Detroit Rock City - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
16. Robbing Peter, Paying Paul – Giants Chair
17. Ghost Of A Good Thing – Dashboard Confessional
18. Time´s Arrow – The Weakerthans
19. Love Is Stronger – Sebadoh
20. Here Comes My Baby – The Mavericks
21. Memphis Tenessee – Elvis
22. Oh Happy Day – Mike Curb Congregation

Inga kommentarer: